RDC Dental Care values your privacy, and, as such, it is our policy that any personal information you provide (such as your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number) is private and confidential. Any or all personal information collected by RDC Dental Care may be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions and comments.
- To send communications you have opted-in to receive.
- To tailor your experience of the website.
- To help RDC Dental Care analyze the website usage patterns of its users in order to improve the content and design of our website.
- For analyzing website statistics.
- As otherwise described to you when the information is collected.
- Your personal information may be viewed by third party support firms, however, any and all such information will not be used for any marketing purposes and you will not be contacted by them.
Third Party Links & Information Sources
Storage and Deletion Of Information
RDC Dental Care at all times adheres to applicable legal or regulatory requirement(s) concerning the storage and protection of personal information. While RDC Dental Care is the custodian of the personal information provided to it, it does use third party service providers and some of these service providers (and the databases where they store personal information) may be located outside of Canada. You should note that where personal information is located outside of Canada, it is subject to the laws of that jurisdiction in which it is located.
Messages We Receive
RDC Dental Care primarily collects email addresses (and other personal information) through our main “Contact Form” feature. These are offered to respond to your questions, requests for consultations, product samples and to provide you with updated news and relevant information. You may opt-out of any or all communications from us any time by simply requesting (in writing) that we remove your information from our databases and lists.
Use Of IP Addresses
Similar to other commercial websites, our website collects information about how our website is used. Each time a visitor comes to the website, our web server collects the visitor’s domain name or IP address. RDC Dental Care cannot determine an individual’s identify from only an IP address; however, periodically users may inform RDC Dental Care support staff of their IP addresses during the provision of support services. At such time, RDC Dental Care treats such information as personal information.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web and mobile analytics tracking tool provided by Google, for audience visits, activity, demographics reporting and more. You can opt-out of having Google Analytics track your activity by installing a browser plug-in available on Google’s website.
Where To Direct Questions