Life has been anything but normal this past spring and we sincerely hope both you and your family are in great health.
We are also happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family!
The Ministry of Health has now lifted the restrictions placed on us back in March, and, while many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and, in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and into the future, we have updated our protocols.
As a result, a few things will be a little different when we see you at your next appointment:
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and we will ask those same questions when you are in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office (or in your car) and call us when you arrive. You will then wait for us to call you back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We will ask that you bring a pen and wear a mask to your appointment which will only be removed when your treatment starts and put back on when your treatment is complete.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic.
- We will be taking your temperature upon your arrival at the office.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys (as those items are too difficult to fully disinfect).
- All appointments will be spaced-out to allow for effective physical distancing between patients. This might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will effectively reduce the number of clients in the reception area at any one time.
- You might be surprised to see us wearing even more protective gear – such as masks, face shields and gowns – than we normally do during your visits.
Rest assured, all of these procedures are designed to create the safest environment possible for you, other clients and our team.
To make an appointment, please contact the clinic.
We value your loyalty and trust and want to thank you for your patience during this ordeal.
And we are all really looking forward to seeing you again!